Need some homework help? Look at the range of databases and online resources that can help you.
For students K - 6.
Early Learning by World Book is a fun site for pre-school to year 2 students. It reinforces learning via short videos, read-aloud stories, printable activities and matching and tracing games, among others.
Literacy Planet is the perfect tool to help children build their foundation skills in spelling, sight words, vocabulary, grammar, comprehension and reading. This application is designed by education specialists and is aligned with the English curriculum standards. Suitable for children between ages 5 and 10.
New Users: Sign Up
- You will need to create an account to use Literacy Planet
- Select New Users: Sign Up and enter child/children and parent/guardian details
- Select Liverpool City Library from the library drop-down menu, enter your library membership number in the barcode field, including your email
- A Welcome to Literacy Planet email will be sent to your email, with your username and password.
- Please keep this email to Log in.
Existing Users: Log In
- To get started, enter your username and password received from Literacy Planet. Check your email.
- If you have forgotten your username and password please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reset your account.
Muzzy BBC is an interactive animated language learning program for children. This program offers many different languages including Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Korean and English.
Produced by the BBC, the Muzzy program is available via our Library and you only need is a library card to be able to access the Muzzy Club and learn from home.
Reputable, authoritative, and appropriate content that brings children aged 6-14 the world in a way they've never seen it before. Fun and substantive, National Geographic Kids will take them on amazing adventures in science, nature, culture, archaeology and space.