Join Horticulturalist and Plant Stylist Tammy Huynh to explore the art of making a Kokedama!
Originating from Japan, this ancient art involves binding a plant in moss and twine, transforming plants into mini works of art! Tammy will guide participants through the step by step process of making their kokedama, and explain how to care for it afterwards.
Date and Time:
Friday 12 June
Online via Zoom
Workshop is free to join online, register your attendance through Eventbrite. Purchase a materials kit to make along with the workshop. Click here to purchase a kit for $15, we will be in touch to arrange the pick up time.
- Kits are available to participants living in the Liverpool area
- Kits are required to be collected from the Liverpool City Library
- Collection is 1 week prior to the event at a pre-arrange collection time
- Kits must be ordered by 5pm Monday 8 June
Those who wish to gather their own materials will need:
- dried sphagnum moss
- natural coloured twine
- living indoor plant
All participants will also need:
- A flat surface to work on
- A small bowl filled with water
- Gloves (if you don’t like getting your hands dirty)