Please note: this event has been postponed due to the ever-evolving situation and health and safety recommendations regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19). Keep an eye on our website and social media for further updates.
Encourage a love of stories at Preschool Storytime. Explore a wide range of topics with your pre-schooler discovering engaging and well-written picture books.
This session uses songs, action rhymes, simple questions and games to keep your pre-schooler engaged and fosters early-literacy and social skills. At some locations, stay for craft at the end of the session.
Best suited for children aged 2-5 years.
These drop-in sessions are free and run during school terms only.
Why is it important?
- Widens your child's vocabulary and teaches general knowledge
- Develops skills and knowledge needed to read later on and a love of books
- Gives your child an opportunity to develop their independence, practice social and other skills needed for pre-school and school
- Provides ideas on how to foster literacy at home
- Helps with co-ordination and physical readiness for school
Sessions and Locations
Miller Library - second Monday of the month
Liverpool City Library
Carnes Hill Library
Green Valley Library