Would you like help to develop your child’s language and literacy skills?
Meet your local speech pathologist and learn more about supporting your child’s development at home as they read one of Speech Pathology Australia’s Book of the Year winning books.
Thursday 18 November
11am - 12pm
Online via Zoom.
Listening, understanding, and speaking skills are important for good literacy.
Speech pathologists work with children and families to help to build the foundations on which literacy skills develop and help support a healthy transition into literacy.
Please note, in this meeting:
- This meeting will be recorded and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Please do not reveal any personally identifiable information online, such as where you live or your last name.
- Questions via the chat window are encouraged. If you have a question, it is likely others do as well, so please ask.
- Inappropriate language, behaviour or consistent disruptions will result in the end of your participation in the session.
- Do not take screenshots or videos during the session.