In partnership with TAFE NSW, you can study the dual course, Certificate I in Information, Digital Media &Technology (ICT10115) and Certificate I in Business (BSB10115) in the library.
The nationally recognised dual qualification is an excellent way to get your IT or office-based career off the ground. This course will teach you a wide range of foundational skills relating to digital literacy, such as how to:
- Operate a personal computer
- Operate word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications
- Use, communicate and search securely on the internet
- Use digital devices
The successful completion of Certificate I in Information, Digital Media & Technology and Certificate I in Business will assist you with applying for entry level office roles across different industries.
Limited numbers, so book and register your interest today. We will assist with formal enrolment during week 1.
Free, subject to eligibility.
Eligibility for Smart and Skilled training:
- 15 years old or over?
- no longer at school?
- living or working in NSW?
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered ‘Yes' to all four questions, then you're eligible to enrol for FREE in this course with TAFE NSW.
Green Valley Library
179 - 183 Wilson Road, Green Valley, NSW 2168
Mondays, 10 February - 6 April 2020
10:00am - 2:00pm