Celebrate the world’s oldest continuous culture with Indigenous educators! We will have a demonstration of bushfood cooking to try at home with the help of an adult.
Wednesday 22 September
2pm - 3pm
Online via Zoom
Suitable for ages 5-12.
Expectations for participants and parents:
- We will be using the internet. Parents are to supervise participants and their use of the internet
- Please do not reveal any personally identifiable information online, such as where you live or your last name
- All participants will start the meeting with their videos and microphones turned off
- Questions via the chat window are encouraged. If you have a question, it is likely others do as well, so please ask
- Please use appropriate language. Inappropriate language, behaviour or consistent disruptions will result in the end of your participation in the session
- Please do not take screenshots or videos during the session
- Reminder to parents, please make sure the space is free of any potential hazards before the meeting starts