Group Study Rooms
Liverpool City Library has 5 group study rooms and Carnes Hill Library offers 2 group study rooms.
- These rooms are available to book for free
- Library membership is required
- Library members may book a group study room for up to two hours per day and up to seven days in advance.
- Group study rooms are for private study groups of 2 to 6 people. (No businesses or organisations)
- Bookings are held up to 10 minutes
- You may book a group study room here or download the library app or by calling the library during opening hours.
Quiet Study Rooms
Quiet study rooms and areas are available at all libraries. Ask staff at the information desks.