All our Libraries provide free access to computers and the internet.
- All computers have popular software such as Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc) and Adobe Reader.
- Library members can use our computers for up to 1 hour per day
- To use a computer simply sign in with your library card number and PIN
Photocopying, printing and scanning in libraries
- All our libraries have printing, photocopying and scanning facilities.
- To print, copy or scan a library card is required. Please bring your USB or purchase one at the library.
- Cash or credit may be added to your library card via our kiosks.
- Free Wi-Fi is available at all library branches, during our opening hours.
- You do not need to be a member to use the Wi-Fi and no special codes or passwords are required.
- Daily limits apply - you can use our Wi-Fi up to 8 hours per day or up to a limit of 1000MB per day.
- Simply select the library network through your Wi-Fi settings and agree to the terms and conditions.
You can print from your smartphone, tablet or laptop from home or in the library. Collect your print jobs from any of the branches within 24 hours.
To print from your device go to Webprint
- Log in with your library card number and PIN
- Upload your files to webprint
- Visit our library
- Top up your library card with money
- Login to the library printer/photocopier to release your printing jobs
Black and white copy/print
USB – 4GB