ATARNotes+ (formerly EdUnlimited) provides students with online access to a range of study materials such as ATAR Notes summaries, topic tests, text guides, flashcards, practice exams, and video lectures.
To access ATARNotes+, you need to:
- Either live or attend a high school in the Liverpool Local Government Area (LGA)
- Currently be enrolled in year 10, 11, or 12
- Have a valid Liverpool City Library card
Sign up by completing the Access to ATARNotes+ Form, and allow one business day for an email to be sent with your username and password.
Get started with ATARNotes+
- Use a computer, tablet or phone to access ATAR Notes books, practice exams, video lectures, flashcards, and more at any time
- Resources are fully searchable for keywords
- Bookmark important pages
- Prioritise your subjects
- Remember where you were up to
Freely available eResources
The following resources are reliable starting points for searching HSC notes, study guides and past exams
Bored of Studies
Bored of Studies strives to provide year 11 and 12 students with resources and support they need to succeed during the HSC. Along with notes and resources, it provides an extensive forum to ask questions and support students.
Get started with Bored of Studies
- HSC notes, guides, summaries, and past papers
- Clearly organised by subject to make it easier to use
- Search function available if looking for specific information
- Forums on each subject and general areas to encourage asking questions
CSU HSC Guide
Charles Sturt University has put together a list of study guides, research tips, and online resources for most subjects to help Year 12 students prepare for the HSC.
Get started with CSU HSC Guide
- Past exams, study guides and research tips
- Free online resources for most year 12 subjects
- Search open access articles available through CSU
Created by the NSW Government, the HSC hub contains high-quality resources that students can use to help them prepare for their exams. Find video lessons and other resources for various HSC subjects.
Get started with HSC Hub
- Select a learning area to browse or use the search bar to find specific material
- Aligned to NSW curriculum
- Students should follow the advice of their teachers when choosing material
NSW Education Standards Authority
The NSW Education Standards Authority has developed a student guide for the HSC with past exams, the syllabus, study guides, quizzes, and more.
Get started with NSW Education Standards Authority
- Past exam papers include marking guidelines and marker notes
- Glossary of key words with some of the terms commonly used in exam questions
- Exam checklist to help you get organised before the HSC
SparkNotes is one of the most well known sources of 'simplified' information on literature, but they provide help for students on many more subjects, designed to break down complicated information to easy-to-understand pieces.
Get started with SparkNotes
- No Fear Shakespeare compares the original plays next to plain translations
- Guides contain thorough summaries and insightful critical analyses
- Popular guides now include quick quizzes
State Library of NSW HSC Support
The State Library of NSW has created research guides, complete with study tips, examples of major works, and online resources, for Aboriginal Studies, English, Ancient and Modern History, and Society and Culture.
Get started with SLNSW HSC Support
- Register your Liverpool Library card to use State Library eResources
- Find out about HSC workshops online
- Ask a Librarian service available