Click & Collect is back from Tuesday 21 September and is available at Carnes Hill and Liverpool City Libraries.
Here’s how it works:
- Reserve up to 10 items through our catalogue or the Library app.
- Wait for an email or SMS notification letting you know that your items are ready to be picked up.
- Book a time to pick up your items via our Library app, catalogue or call us on 8711 7177.
- Bring your Liverpool library card to your chosen location and time slot to pick up your items.
Click & Collect is available from:
- 9.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday at Carnes Hill and Liverpool City Libraries
- 9.30am - 3.30pm Saturdays at Liverpool City Library.
You can reserve up to 10 items at a time and all loans are for 3 weeks. Only items held at Carnes Hill or Liverpool City Library are available to Click & Collect at this time.
When collecting items, make sure to check in to the Library using the QR code, wear a mask and maintain social distancing rules.
For more information call 8711 7177.
You can return your items at Liverpool and Carnes Hill Libraries. An after-hours chute is available at both branches.