The Click and Collect service will continue to be available to all its members at Liverpool City Libraries.
Click and Collect is a contactless way to ensure you get your items with no difficulty.
Follow these simple steps to place your request online:
- Search our online catalogue by keyword, title, author or subject
- Place a reservation on your selected items
- Login to your account with your library card number and PIN
- Choose your preferred pickup location
- Make sure your personal details are up to date
- Check your account or download our library app
- Wait for an email or SMS notification letting you know that your items are ready to be picked up.
- Your items will be ready to collect from your nominated branch during opening hours. See our staff upon arrival
- When collecting items, make sure to check in to the Library using the QR code, wear a mask and maintain social distancing rules.
Alternatively, you can contact the library on (02) 8711 7177 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reserve up to 10 items in a Click and Collect request.
- All items have a 3 week loan period.
- Each item can be renewed twice. If another library member has reserved it, you won't be able to renew and must return it by the due date.
You can renew your items online, alternatively, you can contact the library on (02) 8711 7177.
You can return your items at our branch libraries during opening hours. After-hour chutes are available at Liverpool and Carnes Hill Libraries.