The Click and Collect service is available to all its members at Liverpool City Libraries.
Follow these simple steps to place your request online:
- Search our online catalogue by keyword, title, author or subject
- Place a reservation on your selected items
- Login to your account with your library card number and PIN
- Choose your preferred pickup location
- Make sure your personal details are up to date
- Check your account or download our library app
- Wait for an email or SMS notification letting you know that your items are ready to be picked up.
- Your items will be ready to collect from your nominated branch during opening hours.
Alternatively, you can contact the library on (02) 8711 7177 or email: email@example.com
You can request up to 10 items.
- All items have a 3 week loan period with an automatic renewal if items are not required by another library member. A maximum of 2 automatic renewals are available.
You can also renew your items online, or on the library app alternatively, you can contact the library on (02) 8711 7177.
You can return your items at our branch libraries during opening hours. After-hour chutes are available at Liverpool and Carnes Hill Libraries.