The Click and Collect service is available to all its members at Liverpool City Libraries.
Follow these simple steps to place your request online:
- Search our online catalogue by keyword, title, author or subject
- Place a reservation on your selected items
- Login to your account with your library card number and PIN
- Choose your preferred pickup location
- Make sure your personal details are up to date
- Check your account or download our library app
- Wait for an email or SMS notification letting you know that your items are ready to be picked up.
- Your items will be ready to collect from your nominated branch during opening hours.
Alternatively, you can contact the library on (02) 8711 7177 or email: email@example.com
You can request up to 10 items.